Sunset Hill Boutique Resort wishes for our guests to enjoy their stay with us, so we kindly ask all our guests to agree to our guest terms and conditions to ensure Health Happiness & Enjoyment. Please take a few minutes to read our policies below:
General Rules, Requests & Information
- All payments are non-refundable. There are no refunds for early departures or late arrivals.
- Any cancellations with 7 days of arrival will incur full booking charge except peak season which is within 30 days.
- Check-in time: 2.00pm until 9.00pm (later check-in times are available by appointment)
- Check-out time: 11:30 am
- Late check-outs can be arranged (based on availability) at a rate of:
o 11:30 – 14:00: 25% of room rate
o 14:00 – 16:00: 50% of room rate
o 16:00 or later: 100% of room rate
o Late Check-outs must be approved by reception. Failure to get proper approval will result in 100% of room rate and possible surcharge if another guest was misplaced.
- Overnight Guests: Any guest staying overnight must check in with reception and provide a copy of their Passport / ID for security purposes. Please note we have strict maximum capacities for each room type.
- Certain rooms we can provide extra beds for an additional charge which varies by season. Contact us for more details.
- Noise curfew: From 10.00pm until 08.00am we ask all our guests to me considerate of others and keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Contact the staff or management at reception for any special requests. Please note all special requests are subject to availability.
- Please switch off the air-conditioning and electrical equipment when leaving the room.
- Please do not waste water. We are on an island and water is a limited resource.
- Use of our swimming pool is at our guests own risk. Guests are responsible for their own safety.
- No diving in the swimming pool is allowed.
- Please do not use the (white) room towels at the pool; pool towels are provided at the pool bar.
- Please do not take room or pool towels outside the property for use at the beach or other locations.
- Beach towels are available by request at reception. Please make sure to give back to reception when you return from the beach. No deposit is needed but failure to return beach towels will incur a 500 THB per towel.
- Please do not wear dirty shoes or high heels within the rooms.
- Massage services are available at applicable rates (by appointment only). Contact reception for bookings.
- Hours for Sunset Hill Resort’s Viewpoint Lounge and Pool Bar:
- Breakfast: 08:00 – 10:00
- Lunch: 12:00 – 14:00
- Dinner: 18:00 – 21:30
- Room Service: 12:00 – 21:30
- Wi-Fi is provided free of charge and is available in all rooms and throughout the resort. Access codes are provided by reception.
- We do not offer phones in the room. To contact us you may use LINE, WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype or you can download our app, Lounge Up, which is free at the Google Store and available for all smart devices. You can sign in with Sitekey: SUNSETHILL
- Two free bottles of water are provided in each room at check in only. Guests can use unlimited free refills at cold water stations throughout the resort. This is to prevent an excess of plastic waste and we appreciate your cooperation.
Strictly Prohibited Activities that may incur additional charges
- Please do not throw toilet paper or sanitary napkins into the toilet
The plumbing systems of Thailand use smaller pipes that cannot handle paper waste. Putting toilet paper or sanitary napkins down the toilet will cause blockages. The effect of this is not very pleasant and is expensive to repair.
- Please do not smoke inside the rooms
Smoking may be done in any outside areas, but not inside rooms for any reason. Any room smelling of smoke will be fined 10,000THB plus the costs of any damages.
- Please don’t throw anything from the terraces
Such activity is dangerous and may be considered criminal; any property that is damaged in doing such will be replaced or repaired and the cost transferred to the offending room.
- Please take care of your room and the amenities within.
Any property that is damaged will be replaced or repaired and the cost transferred to the offending room. If you do break something, please report it to the reception staff; if you do so we will be grateful and less inclined to ask you to pay any resultant costs. Please be extra careful with body paint used at moon parties since stains of this paint cannot be removed from cloths, towels and bed sheets (or your clothes so take care!)
- Violence or criminal activities will be reported to the police
Additional Guest Information & Requirements
- For daily hotel guests, house keeping provides daily room cleaning and will change bed sheets every 4 days. Extra linen changes can be provided for an additional fee.
- For weekly/monthly guests, a variety of service packages ae available. Please contact us for more details.
- Guests can charge food and beverages to their rooms, but must show key to staff at the restaurant, so be sure to take this with you.
We wish you an amazing holiday on Koh Phangan, thank you again for staying with us!
The Sunset Hill Boutique Resort Management